The AlgoMe Career Satisfaction Survey 2017 is now open. Please click on the link to complete the survey and add your email at the end to be in with a chance of winning a brand new iPad!
Terms and conditions apply:
- The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the AlgoMe Career Benchmark 2017 survey. Staff members of AlgoMe, and any other organisation connected with the survey are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is by completing the AlgoMe Career Benchmark 2017 survey.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- There is 1 prize: 1 x Apple iPad
- The prize draw closes at 11.59 on 8 August 2017 with winners drawn by the AlgoMe on 29th August 2017 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
- The winner will be notified by email on 1st September 2017 to the email address they specified when they completed the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re- draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying then that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize..
- The winner is responsible for paying any income tax and social premiums (if any) due on the prize won.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
- In the event of any dispute, AlgoMe’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be available after 9th October 2017 by emailing [email protected]
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Promoter: AlgoMe, 41 Corsham Street, London N1 6DR
- Entering your email address submits one entry to win an iPad and opts you in to our email newsletter. If you do not wish to be added to our mailing list please contact [email protected] to be removed.
- Your information is confidential, anonymised data will be used to create a report based on the data gathered.